Saturday, June 20, 2015

Sunday Post #96



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer

This week I tore through some books- a good reading week. I read and reviewed The Deep End- a fun mystery- as well as Star Wars Heir to Jedi. I also posted my first Bookcover Spotlight, a new feature where I'll be highlighting book covers that catch my eye.

This next week I'll have reviews for Star Wars Heir to Jedi, as well as Bookstore Spotlight #2. I'll be out of town for part of the week so I will catch up with everyone when I get back.

Today is a beautiful day and summers in full swing. Hope you have a great weekend and week ahead. I'll be back to visit midweek.

BOOKISH NEWS: 

Julie Mulhern is releasing the next book in the Country Club Murders this fall.

Guaranteed to Bleed


11 comments:

  1. Nice haul his week, Greg :) Deadfall looks different, and so I'm curious about it :)

    Enjoy your sunny weekend and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guaranteed to Bleed looks like a page turner. Enjoy your haul, and your week.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great books! Kate Parker, Tasha Alexander,and Julie Mulhern are all on my TBR. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love of the cover of Guaranteed to Bleed! But Deadfall looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the covers of Julie Mulhern. They are eye catching and the body in the bushes is a fun touch. Happy Father's Day and I hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do get some appealing books. :) I'm looking forward to your review of Heir to the Jedi. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to your review of Heir to the Jedi. Have a great week and Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't see you in the link-up, so I almost missed you this week! I will be checking out your new cover feature. I saw a Pern post below this one and I am headed there right now. I think I have read 12, or so, of the Pern books. There are soooooo many. Have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. For as much of a Star Wars geek that I am, I have never read any of the books. Maybe I should give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been waiting for Deadfall. I hope it doesn't come in when I am on vacation. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete