Thursday, June 27, 2013

Trendy Taglines



Trendy Taglines is a meme hosted by Krystianna at Downright Dystopian which features books based on their taglines- whether they be old or new.

The Thirteen Treasures (Thirteen Treasures, #1) Do you believe in fairies? That tagline was enough to grab me, and when I read the back blurb I was ready to go. Total impulse buy. And I loved it. I reviewed this one a few months ago...

Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1) Why be the sheep when you can the wolf? This one has been around for a while and lots of people have reviewed it, but I just love that line. Between that and the cover, she is obviously not to be trifled with.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Grave Mercy looks great!! Fabulous Tagline!! I will definitely be checking this one out!

    Morgan @Remembered Deservedly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining in on my meme, Greg! :) I still have to read Grave Mercy, but I've heard such great things. The tagline is really intriguing. :b
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete